If you have a Kroger Plus Card, you can help fund Columbus Children’s Theatre simply by shopping at Kroger.
Columbus Children’s Theatre has enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards program. All we need you to do is register for the program and select Columbus Children’s Theatre as your cause, and then every time you shop and scan your Kroger Plus Card Columbus Children’s Theatre will receive 1% of that back as a donation from Kroger.
It’s easy and takes less than 5 minutes to register for the program. To sign up, have your Kroger Plus Card handy. If you have misplaced your card you can get your Kroger Plus Card number by calling 877-576-7587.
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Register online at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (83943) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Columbus Children’s Theatre’s name on the right side of
your information page.
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.