Ticket Office Policies
Everyone through the door must have a ticket regardless of age. Lap tickets, for those ages 3 and under who do not require a seat, are purchasable in advance through the CCT Ticket Office at 614.224.6672 and at the Box Office on the day of the show.
Patrons who arrive more than 10 minutes after the performance has started might not be permitted to enter the theatre. Exceptions will be made at the discretion of the staff.
CAN I RE-ENTER A PERFORMANCE IF I HAVE TO STEP OUTSIDE REPEATEDLY?
Because our casts utilize every inch of space in the theatre, CCT patrons who do choose to exit the show in mid-performance may not be permitted re-entrance into the theatre. Should you be able to re-enter, you may not do so without an usher or staff member’s assistance to ensure you do not disrupt the artistic integrity of the performance.\
SEVERE WEATHER POLICY
Inclement weather is not a cause for cancellation. As long as the artist can make it to the theater the show will go on. There are no refunds or exchanges because of bad weather. Plan to leave home early, and please travel carefully. If the status of a show does change, an announcement will be posted on our website on the show page, CCT Facebook and Twitter feeds, and on local radio and television.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- There is a $5 fee per exchange for nonsubscribers. Season Subscribers do not pay any fees to make standard exchanges.
- Tickets must be exchanged no later than 24 hours in advance of your scheduled performance.
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
- Tickets must be exchanged within the production for which the original tickets were purchased. Original tickets must be returned in order to complete the exchange.
- CCT will not refund money or accept an exchange request if it is made after missing the scheduled performance.
- If you cannot attend your scheduled performance and do not wish to exchange tickets, CCT may be able to accept your ticket as a tax-deductible donation and provide a letter for the amount of your ticket purchase. Please note that this request must be made prior to your scheduled performance.
LAP SEAT TICKETS
Everyone attending the show must have a ticket, regardless of age. If you do bring anyone age 3 and younger, you will need to purchase a ticket for a full price seat or a Lap Pass for $5. Lap Seat Tickets are only purchasable through the CCT Ticket Office in advanced or at the door the day of the show.