Theatre EtiquetteFriendly tips for coming to CCT
Live theatre is very exciting and may be a new experience for many audience members. These are the general etiquette
guidelines that we enforce for our performances:
- Please arrive on time (Occasionally there will not be an option for late seating).
- For the safety of the actors and the audience, please stay seated for the performance.
- Visit the restroom before the performance begins.
- The use of electronic devices (including cameras and recording devices) is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not talk to your neighbor during the performance.
- If you like something that you see, you may clap or laugh- it shows the actors that you like what they’re doing!