Booking & Pricing
Booking and Pricing
How to Book
Booking a CCT Touring performance is easy to do!
- First, identify a 1st and 2nd choice date/time for the show you would like to book. Be sure the show you want is available for the dates you choose!
- Fill out the online form by clicking on “Booking Request Form” on the left or below.
- You will hear from CCT in 3-5 business days.
TIP: December and May are the months that fill up the fastest, so book early! In most cases, you can book up to 9 months in advance!
2019–2020 School Year Pricing
Booking pricing depends upon your location, what type of school/organization*, and which performance/workshop options you choose.
- $695 Single Performance
- $875 Single Performance with one Workshop
- $1,300 Full Day Package
- Can include up to three performances, and up to four 45 minute workshop
- Maximum of 5 total events
- Must occur during regular school day hours
- $620 Referral Package
- More than 1 performance in the same district (Tier 3 & beyond) on the same day
- $620 Multiple Booking Discount
- Venue books more than one performance throughout the year at the same time (not scheduled for the same day)
Early Bird discount rates ($620) available when booking prior to September 14, 2019.
For performances 25 miles or more outside of downtown Columbus, travel charges will apply. CCT covers the first 25 miles each way (50 round trip); before fee is applied.
Our touring season has been carefully chosen to inspire, enrich, empower and educate our audiences! Continue the fun and connections through workshops specifically designed to complement each play, connect to the classroom, and deepen the impact of our live performances through interactive and engaging material.
Workshops are taught by the professional Acting-Teaching Artists of the Touring Company. Each workshop is approximately 45 minutes and can be tailored to specific grades/ages. Each performance has four connected workshops to choose from:
- Acting Workshop
- Thematic Workshop
- Curriculum Connection Workshop
- Writing Workshop
*Venues charging admission or selling group tickets to a performance are subject to an additional per ticket fee. Please email email@example.com or call (614) 224-6673 ext. 3222 to obtain a quote.