Cast Bio Submissions
How To Write A Bio
- Write in third person (“he” or “she” instead of “I”).
- IF YOU GO OVER 100 WORDS, IT WILL BE EDITED.
- Include previous acting experience, classes, training, school, employment, hobbies, acknowledgements to family or friends, etc. If you’ve been in a CCT show before, BRAG! Many also thank various individuals at the end of their bio.
- Please make sure YOUR NAME is the title of your headshot file. Please use a high quality photo. It does not, however, need to be a professional headshot.
- Please list your show credits as follow:
- Company Name’s Show Title (role)
- EXAMPLE: Jane has previously been seen in CCT’s The Wizard of Oz (Munchkin), PCT’s Guys and Dolls (Ensemble) and Waverly High School’s Bye Bye Birdie (Kim).
- DO NOT use quotations around show titles.
- DO NOT list your name and role in in the bio section. You already did this in the lines above.
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBERS: We need bios from ALL team members, even if you just did a show here. We can use this new bio for the entire 2016-2017 season should you return for a future show.